Please help, account is permanently limited without telling me on the reason why

EggyEgg
Contributor
Contributor

So I was notified by Paypal that I am permanently banned from using Paypal services for breaking "Acceptable Use Policy"(Account Limitations: "your account has been permanently limited"), Question is, what did I break? I tried contacting them for over a weeks now and have gotten no answers. I have not violated any laws, sold or bought illegal or counterfeit goods, no threating or harassing acts, provided no false or inaccurate info, did not have a negative balance, no use of bots or proxy, etc. 
Is there any way to at least get a answer to this? (Already contacted customer support through phone and none of them know why or of how to find out)

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@EggyEgg 

Did you read the acceptable use policy to check?

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/acceptableuse-full

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

EggyEgg
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I have. Still don't know how I was banned since I didn't break any of the stuff in the acceptable use policy
Login to Me Too

Mnorris69
Contributor
Contributor
Did they atleast give u the funds remaining in your balance? I was permanently limited yesterday and I haven’t done any wrong doings either…
Login to Me Too

EggyEgg
Contributor
Contributor
Nope. Still to help from Paypal about this -_-". Would be nice if they at the very least say what the "issue" is for my account. Very very annoying for being suspended without due cause.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.