Please Help Locked Out of Account for 180 days

darianlanae
New Community Member

Hi, I just signed up for the Paypal Cash Card to receive weekly direct deposits from my new employer, as well as have other incoming deposits set up. Unfortunately. I have been locked out/banned from my account and received a message that says I have violated the terms of service and my funds will be held for 180 days. To my knowledge, I have done everything correctly and am not sure what the issue could be. I have tried to reset my password, there were no fraudulent charges or any other issues on my part. I deposited my first check and am not able to access the funds. I have contacted customer service and spent over 3 hours on hold over the last two days and still have no answers or way to resolve the issue. I was able to get through to someone after an hour wait only to be disconnected and have to start the long wait time over again. I have tried to resolve the issue through the resolution center assistant and also contacted the Paypal Cash Card line only to be told I cannot speak with an agent and to try messaging the assistant in the resolution center for further help. I also emailed close to 13 addresses and received undelivered responses from all of them. I'm at a loss and would really appreciate any help! Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Temp20220804o
New Community Member

same thing happen to me all i did was receive my direct deposit from the goverment

i believe there doing that to enough people where the goverment should step in

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.