Permanently limitation

omarmagdy
Contributor
Contributor
Hello! My account closed suddenly after i provided my passport although it matches my information and the conditions of PayPal. Please help me, thank you!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

bohoswing
Contributor
Contributor

, everything was working fine until it blocked my account at some point. It's been 2 years and I still can't withdraw the money.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @omarmagdy and @bohoswing

Welcome! Thanks for visiting PayPal's Community Forum. I can definitely understand how seeing an unexpected update like this to your account can be pretty confusing. Normally, when an account is permanently limited, an email detailing as much information as possible is sent detailing the reason behind the limitation. However, you're welcome to reach out to our Customer Support teams to see if there's any further details they may be able to offer. However, please understand they are normally unable to reverse the decision to limit your account permanently. 

My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.