Permanently Limited Account Due to Alleged Acceptable Use Policy Violation

Sasmita93
Contributor
Contributor

Dear PayPal Community,

My name is Sasmita [removed], and I am reaching out for assistance regarding a recent issue with my PayPal account. My account has been permanently limited due to alleged violations of PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy. The stated violation involves the sale of unapproved file-sharing services.

I would like to clarify that I am a Graphics designer and use my PayPal account to receive donations through my Ko-fi page (https://ko-fi.com/thepixelnavigator). These donations come from my followers who appreciate my work and choose to support me. I do not engage in any form of file-sharing services.

Can anyone advise how to request a thorough review of my case? How can I obtain specific details about the transaction(s) or activity that led to this limitation? I want to better understand what may have been misunderstood as a violation and ensure it doesn't happen in the future.

I am committed to using PayPal within the set guidelines and want to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Any advice or guidance would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sasmita93 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sasmita93 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sasmita93
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

I just wanted to drop a message and say a big THANK YOU! Your advice to reach out through Facebook and Twitter really helped. I contacted PayPal through these channels, and they promptly reviewed my case. The limitation on my account has now been removed!

I really appreciate your guidance in navigating this challenge. Your help made a huge difference, and I'm grateful. I'll make sure to keep my activities on PayPal within its policies and guidelines.

Thanks again!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.