Permanently Limitation

info4
New Community Member

Hi Dear

I am apologies for my account limitation please madam/sir I really need your help, I use PayPal for many years I did not have any problem never ever used illegal issues or high risk for policies, my a personal account is <removed> you can check, and after I did opening second business  account  info expressnztech(Website is  closed PayPal account is still open)  then opening the third account at 2021  support expressnztech Before the pandemic years ago I sell E-Cigarette from the website  nzfasttech co nz your policy accepted all wasn't a problem, the second website is has more than 9000 products including some categories that has  E-Cigarette too, months ago you sent me to notice for polices change remove all E-Cigarettes but time wasn't enough for remove both website for info nzfasttech co nz andsupport-expressnztech.com I did all deleted website nzfasttech co nz from web hosting because of you sorry, but PayPal account still open you can check  info expressnztech After that, you send me a second notice  you did review  support expressnztech.com, so sorry Time wasn't enough to delete each product by one by from categories, anyway the last final category Mod-Kid for deleted I couldn't rush for delete all, unfortunately, that time  you did permanently  limitation my support-expressnztech.com PayPal account, anyway I did call by phone, I explain some reason to her she said on the phone  its possible use another account, I did open created a new account fourth one (Don't confuse this new  account opened  27/11/2021 info-expressnztech.com)  Yesterday's first order was purchased from a customer I check my PayPal account I was shocked again, the new account has limitations too, PayPal said four more information resolve I did all done but today it came new for more information to confirm resolve issues this account  support-expressnztech.com link. Please I am saying so sorry again give me more chance, please also English is my second language not ease for understanding very heavy thousands word about polices.    Because I do not understand what can I do! That account is a permanent limitation how can I do resolve my experience is not a good understanding develop PayPal of issues and everything, and also I remove all illegal products from the website and close all my first websites too. Please dear Madam/Sir help me, I promise I won't make mistakes again honestly.  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.