Permanent limitations

Billyboy2022
Contributor
Contributor
Little over year n half paypal locked my account said in 180 days get email to transfer my money to bank account been over 400 days what can I do to get results from them
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Billyboy2022 

As long as the account is in your legal name and registered in the country where you live and you are over 18 then you should have had the email.

That is as long as the funds are still showing and not confiscated for a violation of Paypals acceptable use policy.

So you need to contact customer services by clicking on help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

michael22222rfg
Contributor
Contributor

i need your help...i need my paypal balance fund transfer...my paypal permanent limit over 180 days...please help me...i need my balance fund transfer...i need add my bank account ..please help me

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @michael22222rfg

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing some issues transferring funds out of your account. Normally, after the initial 180 days of a permanent limitation you'll receive an email stating the funds are available to transfer. Have you received that notification yet? If you have, I would recommend following the instructions  therein. If you haven't received that email, or you have and you're still unable to transfer your funds, you may want to reach out to our Customer Support teams to see what the issue may be. 

My apologies for any inconvenience here, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.