Pending 1100 euro money for 7 months, what can I do?

Memon21
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

it is passed 6 months and 20 days but still my 1100 euro in on pending 😞 .

I sent them all the necessary documents which they need in limitation section, and I contacted them a few times by calling and sending messages and always they responded me "the problem would be solved in a few days".

can someone help me please?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Craig

Hi @Memon21

Welcome to the Community! 

Please contact our Customer Support by clicking the Contact link from the footer of any PayPal page.

Here you will see all our available contact options. 

We will be happy to look int to this for you from there. 

Hopefully, this helps.
PayPal_Craig

Login to Me Too

Memon21
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Thank you for your respond.

I contacted the contact center by calling and then using Message Center, but they respond me: "I am sorry I could not do somethings because your documents are under reviewing by the corresponding department and they will answer you in 7 days".

but these 7 days never comes in these 7 months, and I contacted them again 3 more times but they always gave me the same answer.

I sent my money from my bank account to my PayPal account, and this happened to my money. I do not know what can I do to get my money back.

if the PayPal does not accept my money, so it has to reject my money and send it to the origin account, why my money is still on pending? and for how long I have to wait?

Thank you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.