Paypal $$$ to AliExpress but no orders in AE account. Money back into my account???

RVharvey
Contributor
Contributor

I used PP to pay for three different transactions on the same day from AliExpress. The transactions went through. I have waited for three weeks and have not received an email from any of the sellers so I checked my account and there were no transactions in my AE account. Could the money have bounced back to my PP account?? There is nothing indicating this on my account yet. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @RVharvey,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

I'm sorry to hear that your transaction didn't turn out as expected. If the transaction is reflecting on your PayPal account and if you haven't filed a dispute, I recommend referring to this Help Center article: How do I open a dispute? If you need any additional assistance on the process, you can contact support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

I hope this helps,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

RVharvey
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the reply from Ayesha.

Hello @RVharvey,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

I'm sorry to hear that your transaction didn't turn out as expected. If the transaction is reflecting on your PayPal account and if you haven't filed a dispute, I recommend referring to this Help Center article: How do I open a dispute? If you need any additional assistance on the process, you can contact support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

I hope this helps,

Ayesha

I will try to be a little clearer with my question: All three of my orders disappeared from my AliExpress account. It looks like the transactions didn't go through. Do you think the money will be returned to my credit card?

Login to Me Too

RVharvey
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Ayesha:

My sincere apologies. I overreacted and didn't give enough time for things to happen. It turns out that I was worrying needlessly. My three packages arrived today. I guess I should have been more patient.  Sorry if I caused a problem. Ron

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.