Paypal support never help how to prevent issues

AlwaysLockedOut
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is a pain to deal with, every transaction I get they lock the account again. You call you talk to a automated bot that dosent speak english, you talk to a person they say its not something they can do anything about, you use the website to submit it and you need to dispute a particular transaction, I just dont get it.

I am not sure Why its always locking me out or how to stop it from continuing to happen. In a year this is 4th time I did a transaction goes threw then locked out, congrats you got paid, we took our fee and locked your account to re-verify the same thing please wait upto a month for someone to contact you.

Since the Ops at paypal dont know why I keep getting locked, I am wanting to know if anyone else has had these issues and managed to resolve them properly to prevent constant lockouts? I want to use paypal as some of my customers dont use cashapp, but I also cant pay my bills when I never know when I will be able to use my own money. Now I have to pull 1500 bucks out of thin air while I wait on paypal.

This is a business account linked to the same bank it has been no account information has changed in months almost a year for that so I dont understand why.

Is there is a list of things they just flag I need to watch for and not do? I mean a $10 transaction gets locked and $2,000 transaction gets locked so its not the dollar amounts. Always american transactions in usd. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AlwaysLockedOut 

It sounds like their internal security block. What kind of business do you do? The amounts are all over the place triggering security issue. Sudden changes in amounts could be the cause. Need to have more consistency or a gradual increase or gradual decrease. If you mix in smaller personal transactions, open a personal account, to handle those. Keep business transactions with business account.

PayPal reserves the right to put transaction-level and account-level holds/blocks to uphold the integrity and safety of it’s services.

Maybe file a complaint with bbb.org under PayPal San Jose, CA and ask PayPal executive escalations to look into it. Good luck.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

AlwaysLockedOut
Contributor
Contributor
That's a problem. I mean I do alot of programming and it work. This 2k job was 4months work so costs more. The 10 one wanted me to scan ports on her server to see why emails stopped. Something that takes a few minutes I charge for less then months.. I design websites server installs setups updates port scans ssl installs database dumps and back ups. Just makes no sence since once again I had to call wait for a call back to say oh we have all your information already from the last time we locked the account just have to wait 1-3 days to unlock it. Didn't provide any new info just oh wait for it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.