Paypal scamming sellers

Toimitus
Contributor
Contributor

I sold item in Ebay (from EU to Vietnam). Buyer never picked it up, probably because he didn't want to do custom duties there. He then opened case in ebay, which I won because I had tracking details telling he refused delivery.

Then he opened case in Paypal, which he surprisingly WON and I needed to refund him. So I lost my money and then I lost my item too (because shipping was way more expensive than item itself, and I did not want item back because I would have needed to pay postage fees again for getting it back, so I minimized possible damage here). Item + shipping about 200$ where shipping part about 160.

I then questioned this outcome, paypal never answered back.

How the **bleep** is this possible? Anything to do?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Xnx123
New Community Member
Homeless
Login to Me Too

Darknight2909
Contributor
Contributor

weclome to paypapal now its been geting worst and worstg ofc my not a dispute just limiation on something they did because open more 8 cases on my bank and becuase got a or b but its cannceled on my bank  but yet this **bleep** but.. self in trouble dediced nah.. let REOPEN THE CASE AFTER 3 WEEKS yah... LETS DO THAT and  8 caseswhich me and my bank and them fully fined on all 3 agree etc paypal dec yah nah reopen the case 1-3 weeks later and some month later because taht great we are and so limited account to many disputed yet.. THEY OPEN CASE that done bank and finished when clearly give proof cases done.. and not only done all 3 agree nah im not allow close case and im keep it open none stop for another month still goiong on.. been 2 months most 3 responded 8.. so i had email them my self telling paypal did.. so while money stuck in there..  i might pay them back anyway paypal **bleep**ed everything up.. and because good term company when disputes lose % or somrthing call and  money back again none money back.. agaun canclled and ontop all 3 agree and company fixed it.. and so might end paying fees etc but honestly its keep terms paypal **bleep**ing up.. then so it because like the 3 companys they epic. support etc and still touch help them out because paypal **bleep**.. so yah welcome the 2021 paypal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.