Paypal not releasing funds.

nopryzh
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, my account has been closed with nearly a  £12k balance. I had to wait 180 days to withdraw funds which i did. However after 180 paypal requested ID which i provided and they were not happy with. So i had to send new ID which i have now done but have had no reply i have sent over 20 emails and just get back an automated reply. I have also try to call more or less everyday with no joy of even getting through to an operator due to covid which leaves me speechless. Its been over a year now and i could really do with my funds because i am now out of a job due to Covid and have 3 young children to look after. If anyone has any suggestions it would be great and would help me so much. Thanks for you time and please keep safe x

Regards Connor

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Katima29
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same issue.its more than 250days and they have refuse to reply me , I'll be grant interview on bbc soon .I want to also led a protest in London next week .if you are a victim please come en mass let's put an end to pay
Login to Me Too

Morrisa1111
Contributor
Contributor
Where do I sign up they jus told me I can't access my funds for 180 days my account has been permently limited can they even do that
Login to Me Too

starcoach79
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem that you have with getting my funds released.  I have now been waiting for the release of my funds for 206 days.  

Have you ever received your funds?  If so what did you have to do?

Thank you for your reply. 

Diane (starcoach79)

Login to Me Too

starcoach79
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had issues with Paypal releasing funds that have limitations placed on them?  Paypal has been holding the money that was sent to me in Sept 2019. So it has been 206 days sent the money came in and they immediately placed the limitation on the funds.  I took care of answering the questions they had right away. I have not been able to get any answers from them as to why and why they have not been released yet.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.