Paypal have not received my messages and have closed my case

gillj49
New Community Member

I reported  a case ro Paypal wherby my seller wasn’t replying to my wishes to return a very unsatisfactory smart watch.  They hasked me several lots of questions which i answered in geat detail.  After submission i received a message saying my message had been successfully sent.  However, i hsve just hesrd from Paypal that they are closing the case in my sellers favour because i have not responded to their questions.  I most certainly did and did it via the proper route trough the resolution centre.  However, i cannot see my responses and never received a copy of my responses.

please help me.  I think the seller is a rogue and have seen lots of evidence suggesting this.  The way Paypal have dealt with this has played into their hands and i now stand no chance of getting any money back because Paypal seem to have given them permission to ignore me.

i am currently on holiday until the 26th July and do not have all the information to hand.

please let me know how i can appeal and how i can deal by phone or even snail mail.  Payoal’s system is complicated and unreliable and i am in my late 70’s.  Cannot afford to lose money this way.

the case number is PP-D-153205260

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gillj49 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.