New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
I'm desperately looking for help as Paypal won't answer me anymore.
Long story short :
1) I've paied using paypal some clothes to an american-online shop (I discovered later, it was labelled as coming from USA, but they're from China instead).
2) After 1 month without any news I'm writing the seller to have any update. He's telling me the articles I've choosen are not anymore in stock and I have to choose other articles.
3) After looking, I found nothing and asked for a full refund. He tells me that cancelling an order after 1 week will cost me 10% of the full price.
I was angry because cancelling an order because I changed my mind is different than cancelling because out of stock AND NOT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE. But ok whatever. I accepted the refund with 10% less.
4) Refund is not filled in my Paypal history and of course I did not get the money on my bank account. Meanwhile, the seller is sending me a printscreen to "prove that they sent the refund", but seriously the picture is not clear at all.
5) As a dispute was opened for this case on the Paypal resolution center and the closed without any explanation, I can't contact anymore Paypal.
6) I can see now that the same products are sold by different sellers on facebook adverts, and I think it's just the same scam over and over, they are just changing the name of fake shop.
Does anyone of you have any advice ? I lost around 90usd on this matter.
You could have missed out all that information and just put ''items not received'' / which dispute you opened / if you escalated to a claim and the reason for the dispute being closed.
Well, I've made a claim and the issue was closed with the following reason :