Paypal asking for Proof of Fullfilment, for IT/Digital services

adarshsinghgurj
New Community Member

So I got my account limited, and paypal asked me to provide a government-issued ID which I have already submitted. But the other thing its asking for is the Fulfillment proof. But I only provide digital/IT services that I get paid for. I do not provide any physical product which is shipped. The only proof I have is the Whatsapp conversation I had with my client. Plus the other problem is that its also asking proof for a transaction from Freelancer.com, where obviously I will get paid only when I have completed a job. When I asked the customer care about it they asked me to provide a proof of acceptance, but how there can be proof of acceptance for such type of services? My client contacts me personally and then ask me to do a certain job, then I work on their websites or apps, and they pay me through PayPal, How I can prove that? Please help!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Dev_52
New Community Member
Hello, is your issue resolved? If is it then what did you provide as a proof? My situation is same as you. Please help.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.