Paypal ask purchase receipt from your supplier

shopdoos
Contributor
Contributor

We are doing service based business. recently my account get lmited,

and then paypal ask about my business informations and contact details.we provided all of them...

but now paypal also need

1.purchase receipt from your supplier

2.proof of fulfillment

But we are doing  web hosting services. it will not require purchase receipt.

how can i solve this

Login to Me Too
43 REPLIES 43

Dagga45
Contributor
Contributor
How do I create the pdf because I’m not running no business I receive payment from my friends of my and it ask me about Provide proof of purchase from your supplier
Login to Me Too

khanmarzz99
I consult some time, some time I give services this is not my business this is just a part time
Login to Me Too

OmarAa

I submitted a document explaining my situation with the closest thing I have to a receipt (teespring order history) and am crossing my fingers, will let you know if I have any luck

Login to Me Too

Emj0087
As far as I know the only thing I've sold on PayPal is their crypto back to them paypal socks I even resolved all the issues except 1 that I can't even click on because it brings me to a bogus page that says "WE COULDENT VERIFY YOUR IDENTITY. NEED HELP CALL US AT...." and I call and they make me wait till I give up on hold ..I think they should be reported to the better business bureau..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.