Paypal ask purchase receipt from your supplier

shopdoos
Contributor
Contributor

We are doing service based business. recently my account get lmited,

and then paypal ask about my business informations and contact details.we provided all of them...

but now paypal also need

1.purchase receipt from your supplier

2.proof of fulfillment

But we are doing  web hosting services. it will not require purchase receipt.

how can i solve this

Login to Me Too
43 REPLIES 43

Jerrich
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal's business model is to borrow money from its users and invest it in whatever the invest it in to make a profit off the interest. I've had an account for about a year and have had it restricted or limited twice. Both times was when my balance exceeded $20,000 not when there was $20 in it. Coincidence? No. They put holds on your account and ask for documents because they need some reason to justify doing it like needing to "verify your identity". And in the hopes that you don't send the correct information they can permanently limit your account and hold your money for 180 days and there's nothing you can do since your checked the user agreement box on sign up. Its a rigged system. They have more than one scheme. They own/partner with companies who offer prepaid debit cards which is very inviting to scammers. Prepaid debit cards are basically anonymous checking accounts or can be gotten with very little information. The account is allowed to operate for a time and then PayPal will limit the account and ask for documents and information that alot of these scammers can't produce and the money is the account is then stuck in limbo for ever. They get to keep the money and were making interest profits the whole time. You might think I'm making this up but just think about how perfect of a system they run. Its happened to hundreds, probably thousands of people and you cant tell me that its not possible when you sign up for an account,  they couldn't verify you then before you go on about your business. They make their money by borrowing users money and investing it. The more money they hold the more they make.   If they wanted to they could afford to put in place a better vetting system for when users first begin. But that's not the most profitable path to take. Sadly that's the way of the world these days. Max your profits, don't be transparent, don't provide any thing more than you have to and write in your terms of service for protection because, THEY KNOW ITS WRONG.

Login to Me Too

3di
I literally have $11 on my account and it's doing it to me sooo I don't think it has anything to do with your 20 grand...
Login to Me Too

holysoft
New Community Member

I am using Payoneer. But problem with Payoneer is, you can't accept payments directly on your website like PayPal payment buttons.

You online invoicing they redirect you to third parties, and third parties have high monthly fees, also they only allow to accept payment $50+. You can't accept payments less then $50.

Login to Me Too

maxmilah
New Community Member

Hello,

How did you integrate payoneer to your website? 

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525FN
Contributor
Contributor
I am providing online base service. How can I provide purchase receipt
Login to Me Too

Jrcollins89
Contributor
Contributor
Ya haven't sold anything...I send and receive money like everybody else but I have the PayPal Police on my **bleep** about a supplier that I apparently have and a receipt from a transaction that never took place. Instead of trying to advertise your own company, or start a little Twitter battle just answer the damn question and help out the people that have a locked account and are stuck on the side of the road because that's the only currency they have on them.
Login to Me Too

Pam43
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same problem never and I have spent the last week on there messaging “service” Joke !! Waiting for someone to say something more than provide an invlive from my supplier have you had any luck with how to deal with this ?
Login to Me Too

Jerrich
Contributor
Contributor

You need to provide them the information they request. Its the only way. I suggest that you come up with some kind of receipts for something. Maybe the internet service provider you use or the computer you do your work on. Anything associated with the service you offer or the costs of things that allow you to use Paypal. Paper, electricity, your rent/mortgage for the dwelling you work from. Anything is better than nothing and write an explanation on a separate document so the person who reviews it can see what your trying to explain. 

Login to Me Too

Ahmed_Mek
Contributor
Contributor

I'm shopify dropship, I buy the product's after i receive orders from customer without purchase receipt from the suppliers, How can i provide purchase receipt in this case? It's imposible, but I can provide purchase proof from the supplier website if is that Enough.

Login to Me Too

Masa
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to send money to my friend, then PayPal asked me to submit a receipt. It doesn't make sense and it's impossible to resolve. Are there real customer support whom I can talk to?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.