Paypal ask purchase receipt from your supplier

shopdoos
Contributor
Contributor

We are doing service based business. recently my account get lmited,

and then paypal ask about my business informations and contact details.we provided all of them...

but now paypal also need

1.purchase receipt from your supplier

2.proof of fulfillment

But we are doing  web hosting services. it will not require purchase receipt.

how can i solve this

Login to Me Too
43 REPLIES 43

Blesing
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone from PayPal replied to this? Does anyone know how to contact them by email and phone?

Login to Me Too

gudguy1a
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there. Surprised no one else answered this for you.

This is old.  And is a mistake on paypal's part - not your mistake.

They have to sync THEIR backend up to get your account out of that mistaken 'purchase receipt' nonsense.

That is, unless you are a merchant of some kind....

I would just disregard.

Login to Me Too

S0nic2
Contributor
Contributor

i get same message , can someone please tell me what to do i sell stuff from my collection i do not have supplier , also they ask me for some transaction

Login to Me Too

kipro
New Community Member

this is the problem i encountered with my account sometime ago. And solving this issue hasn't always been a walk in the park especially if you aren't receiving goods/services to your clients from a supplier.

There's only one solution if you don't have receipt from your supplier. You(account holder) have to call Paypal's customer care and explain to them that you don't have seller receipt since you're offering direct personal services. Customer service technicians would lift that option and, cheers!! you're ready to submit your account restoration information.

Login to Me Too

Skagslayer68
Contributor
Contributor

I have just been hit with these limits also. I'm just currently clearing out the house and recently listed items on ebay to sell to get rid of them and they are asking for this. I need some help on what to do.

thanks 

Login to Me Too

Becraftedabhi
Contributor
Contributor
Hey? how did it solved? Iam a developer and just now my account got limited ans asking for same details, being a developer i dont have any suppliers
Login to Me Too

Netimaster
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone find a good solution to this? This is completely unacceptable. I sold some old computer equipment to a company that buys used equipment. They want a receipt from my suppliers. I called CS and they said they would send the request to the back office for review. So PayPal gets to keep my money if I can’t give receipts. This is nuts!!!
Login to Me Too
Solved

AudiophileSea
Contributor
Contributor
Answer all the other questions they are asking e.g. picture ID, and instead of supplying receipts you don’t have, create a doc that indicates you do not have suppliers or receipts. Save as pdf and attach where you are supposed to put the receipts. It will allow you to complete the request and will give you a tracking number. It will say that they will get back to you in 3 days. It worked. Within two days they turned my account back on.
Login to Me Too

Netimaster
Contributor
Contributor
It’s worth a try. Good suggestion. This is the dumbest thing ever. They wonder why people don’t like PP.
Login to Me Too

Aikr

@AudiophileSea Do you mind sending the pdf template here? I tried the same way but Paypal said The document you submitted is illegible.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.