Paypal account question. Please help!!!

Garisson
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! A couple of weeks ago, being an ardent opponent of the war and a volunteer helping the people of Ukraine, I moved from Russia to Armenia for permanent residence. Before the war, I had a PayPal account, which I actively used. After the outbreak of hostilities, my account was blocked, and I could no longer log into it in Russia, and I decided that my old account was deleted. After I changed the country and moved to Armenia, I decided that in order to continue my business and further activities, it is necessary to create a new account with an Armenian phone number and link an Armenian bank card to the account. After I did this, I received a message from PayPal that I was now permanently banned from accessing PayPal services. Please explain why? After all, I changed the country and now I live not in Russia????  this is a huge misunderstanding. Please help!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Dian

Hey @Garisson, 

Thank you for posting your question here. 

I am very sorry to hear that your account is limited. I am afraid that I am not able to offer you a solution here, as we can only provide general information. The best option would be to contact us so we can review if the limitation was the correct decision. You can contact us through the 'help & contact' link at the bottom of each page. You can also contact us on Twitter and Facebook. I hope we can help you further to resolve this. 

Dian 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.