Paypal Dispute from a Costumer that is ignoring me

ynwpanel
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! I'm selling online goods on my Platform and I mainly accept PayPal due to the low fees and the instant transaction times, but there is one problem I go along. My website works like this: You top up your balance on my site, and then you can spend it on several items you wish because my prices are very low, we do marketing stuff. So 1 Costumer decided to  top op his Balance with $100, and he instantly receives it. He used about $50 of his initial $100 After 1 Month he opens a PayPal dispute and claims that this was an automatic deposit, and he wants his Money back even tho he spent already $50. In the Terms is written down that you can't get a refund after you deposited money on the site. So now I responded with 5 Messages on the PayPal dispute, but he doesn't answer me. He never even tried to email us or to text us in our 24/7 Live chat. So my question it should, I involve PayPal or should I wait until the time expires. And what happens if the Time expires? Do I get the 100USD, or will the Costumer get the money?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ynwpanel 

If buyer does not respond or escalate the case within 20 days of opening it, the case will automatically close uncontested in your favor. Let the case time out.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ynwpanel 

If buyer does not respond or escalate the case within 20 days of opening it, the case will automatically close uncontested in your favor. Let the case time out.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.