Paypal Account showing signs of limiation, but paypal won't let me fix it.

AaronFunds

My account says's "There's an issue with your account" every time I try to withdraw money in my wallet to my bank account, on top of this
the help section shows limitation-related info so I'd assumed it was on limitation and need to submit my identity. however, as you can see my identity
info is said to be all fine and up to date(even says the account is back to normal). This led me to believe the bank account itself was the issue
but as you can see even if that was the case, the website won't even allow me to process the request for Direct Debit Instruction. The only
other advice Paypal give's is checking the resolution center but as you can see there is currently nothing there either, so as you can see my account
is showing mixed signals of being limited but not letting me fix it or appearing normal in other places, PayPal hasn't emailed me anything either.say's this everytime i try to withdraw money in my wallet to my bank account.say's this everytime i try to withdraw money in my wallet to my bank account.say's this everytime i try to withdraw money in my wallet to my bank account.help section shows limiation info so i'd assumed im on limiation and need to submit my identityhowever as you can see my identity info is all fine and up to date(even says account is back to normal..)however as you can see my identity info is all fine and up to date(even says account is back to normal..)however as you can see my identity info is all fine and up to date(even says account is back to normal..)i thought maybe the bank was the issue but as you can see the website won't even allow me to process the request for Direct Debit Instruction.resolution centre is meant to show the issue when your account is limited however nothing is even in the centre for me eitherresolution centre is meant to show the issue when your account is limited however nothing is even in the centre for me eitherresolution centre is meant to show the issue when your account is limited however nothing is even in the centre for me either

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AaronFunds 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.