Payment problem

Lula_t
New Community Member

I recieved an email confirmation of my payment but it doesn't appear in my paypal

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Lula_t,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that the issue you're facing to receive money. I know money is of the utmost importance to everyone. When someone sends you money, you will be notified via email so you can claim that money. Have confirmed your email address? If yes, the amount will be credited to your PayPal account. If you still do not receive the money, I'd recommend you to check the Resolution Center to see if you have received any notification regarding your account status. You can reach out to our Customer Support by clicking on the contact option at the bottom of the page on our website if you face any issues during the process.

I hope this helps,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.