Payment being held up for no reason.

amitabhmishra
Contributor
Contributor

I received a mail from paypal which said that they were holding a payment from someone I was expecting a payment from. This is what they said - "Before we can deposit the payment into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions. To provide that, just log in to your account, and go to your account overview. Select the More menu, then choose the link that takes you to our Resolution Centre". I went to the resolution centre and there was nothing there for me to verify. Moreover, I messaged the paypal bot and first it said that I had limitations on my account and then when I asked for help, it said that there are no limitations. I am too confused right now and my payment is also being held up and I have no clue what to do now. Can someone help?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

amitabhmishra
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

Hey, thanks for this. But I verified everything and even received a payment normally last week. It was an international payment and the payment being held up is international too. Currently, I don't know why the payment is being held up even after a normal payment last week.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.