Payed too much, the seller can not see it about the bills

tothbalazs000
Contributor
Contributor

I have payed 3 cameras, and I would like to ask about them.

camera1 - 479€- first I payed it, but then I got my money back, and I did not get any email about a successful shopping. In the morning I could pay for it again, I did it, andI got the email about a successful shopping. I asked them about it, they said it was succesful. OK

next one:

camera2 - 619€ - I payed it, but then I got my money back, even tho I got the email about a successful shopping. I asked them about it, they said it was succesful. OK

camera3 - 769€ I payed it, but I did not get any email about it. In the morning I saw the advertisement is still available. I was wondering what is going to happen if I pay it again. I payed it again, so I payed it TWICE, and now I got the mail about the successful shopping. I guess the first one was not successful, but still I did not get my money back! 

so now I paid 150€ more than I should have, because I got back the 619€, but payed twice the 769€. They said that they can not see it about the bills. What can I do?

Thank you for your help!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Justin1

Hi @tothbalazs000,

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community! This definitely sounds like it's been a concerning situation. If you've got a payment that you're seeing has been charged multiple times, you may want to file a billing dispute. Along with this, I would recommend that you continue to work with your seller to potentially refund or cancel any extra orders. 

Best wishes in trying to resolve this, 

-Justin

If you find this post helpful, consider making our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

tothbalazs000
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, I could message a PayPal Agent, and I have just got my money back in a few mins!

Thank you for helping me!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.