PayPal took money, even with all the proof

SanGlobal
Contributor
Contributor

I opened a business PayPal account for my registered business.

one of my distributors (in New-Zealand) asked my to be able to pay there invoice by creditcard after receiving there container order. After some investigation paypal looks the best option for this, so i made the invoice and she payed it trough the PayPal link on the invoice.
Immediately after payment PayPal restricted my account and asks for more information, I did send them the contract, invoice, container number of the shipping, ID absolutely everything !!!
Now they decided to temporarily block this PayPal account for unknown reasons.
As a young manufacturer losing 10's of thousands of dollars means the end of my business literally !! how can a business doing this still exist ? we are doing legit business and without any proper explanation they hold MY money where I have all the necessary papers for... and ruin MY business where i worked day and night for... I'm not going to court I'm going straight to headquarters for this amount of money... lets see if they are able to hide behind automated messages then !! one thing is sure, I'm not letting them take my business like that ...

is there a way that I can ask my distributor to take back the money trough there credit card company ? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.