PayPal’s Affiliate Program for Ecommerce Sellers

PayPal_Mark
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

How can you get people to readily buy things on your site? One way is to give them confidence to shop and reassure them of their purchases. PayPal provides offers and services designed for just that – and we’ve customised assets (i.e. banners) on them, for you to easily leverage. It’s free and simple.

Just place the banners on your website – we have it in different sizes, so you choose which pages you want to put them on, as well as for a mobile site. We also have ready-made texts that you can copy to your social media page.

Here’s an overview of the offers and services that you can promote to your customers:

PayPal Refunded Returns Service

What is it? Buyers who want to return their item can get refunded of the shipping cost, up to a certain value.[1]

How does it help you? Majority of customers would readily shop online if they know they can easily return their items and get refunded for it. This service does not impact the seller’s return process

Available assets: Banners (for website and mobile site homepage, product page, checkout page, thank-you page), and text copy.

Make use of PayPal’s Refunded Returns Service.

PayPal Buyer Protection

What is it? If an item doesn’t arrive or doesn’t match its description (i.e. incorrect, defected), buyers can get reimbursed.[1]

How does it help you? Give customers reassurance that their online purchases are safeguarded – Buyer Protection is a key driver for customers to shop confidently.

Available assets: Banners (for website and mobile site homepage, product page, checkout page, thank-you page), and text copy.

Make use of PayPal Buyer Protection.

[1] Terms and conditions apply and may vary by country.
[2] Buyer Protection covers eligible purchases. Exclusions apply.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Sayhurtz33
Contributor
Contributor

Izagabroshvili
Contributor
Contributor
Pliz help my
Login to Me Too

obsumaanwaangaa
New Community Member
Same problem
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.