PayPal let the scammer win the dispute?

Rink4555
Contributor
Contributor

it is disappointing that even with clear evidence that the scammer has received the item, and that he has a history of stealing money from other people on the very same platform, Paypal still decided to let this person win the case.

I understand that Paypal is not trying to solve this problem fairly, and your response is not convincing, even after a 2nd appeal.

I feel that Paypal is not protecting sellers enough so that these scammer can keep repeating the same trick. I will write about this case to warn othersellers about this scammer and how unreliable it is your service is.

With all the proof that the scammer is received the good. And the scammer use same method to scam for more then 2 times. Paypal still let the scammers win the dispute. This Platform is not safe anymore they really protect the scammers.

<removed>

bank account of the scammer

<removed>

<removed>

this is another one got scammedhe blocked me then he said i block him on disputeThe proof that he received the good already<removed>

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Rink4555
Contributor
Contributor
wheres all the picture i posted???? why they are removed?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Nick

Hi @Rink4555,

I'm sorry that your images were removed. They included sensitive personal information that is not allowed in the PayPal Community. You can review our guidelines and rules here, Rules and Guidelines - PayPal Community (paypal-community.com).

I want to apologize that you lost these cases. While we do our best to defend sellers in disputes, there are limitations to our Seller Protection. You can review that here, What is Seller Protection? (paypal.com). Unfortunately, disputes and chargebacks are universal within payment processing and there's always a chance this will happen even outside of PayPal. 

~Nick
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.