PayPal is closed - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

KAOSKIDO
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is closed - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE 

Yeah that is right that is the message I get when I call their phone number.

I understand everyone, every business is taxed by COVID-19 but you cannot just stop servicing customers.

I have a active open case in the resolution center.   I cannot add anymore details to it and I need to speak to someone at PayPal.

Must I just fold on this dispute because PayPal cannot service their customers??

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

emrecanyener
Contributor
Contributor

Still same. They had been looking for an excuse to let go of their customer service force anyway.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Chase

Hi @emrecanyener,

Thank you for your post! I am sorry if you're having a hard time contacting us. Our Customer Service is here to assist! If you have any questions, you can reach customer support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal.

I hope this helps!

Chase

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Thanks

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

emrecanyener
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, Chase. I obviously tried that. Your phones go silent after an automated message says the call is being "connected" and your chat bot says to send a message during business hours. It seems PayPal customer service's business hours are null.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.