PayPal is closed - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

KAOSKIDO
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is closed - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE 

Yeah that is right that is the message I get when I call their phone number.

I understand everyone, every business is taxed by COVID-19 but you cannot just stop servicing customers.

I have a active open case in the resolution center.   I cannot add anymore details to it and I need to speak to someone at PayPal.

Must I just fold on this dispute because PayPal cannot service their customers??

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

HelloKittyBoo
Contributor
Contributor

Pokerbrookie 

Will that help me if I am in Canada?

Login to Me Too

HelloKittyBoo
Contributor
Contributor

Whoa update! the FTC takes complaints from Canadians! I have filed one. Thanks so much!

Login to Me Too

Bernie661
Contributor
Contributor
I have 2 items in resolution centre and they emailed me stating that i need to contact them as both companies arnt replying to them and i need to check in2 resolution centre so paypal can resolve the situation on both items but when i go in2 it theres no option for me
Login to Me Too

Xavier7772
New Community Member
Still no customer service of any from PayPal
Login to Me Too

Adriancoleman
Contributor
Contributor

$2270.36 was transferred from my bank account without my permission.  I've been on hold for 3 hours and 7 minutes.  I just want them to release my money.

Login to Me Too

Cinecoleccion
Contributor
Contributor
All people cray bud any do nothing The solution is. Fill a complain on the police when paypal see 1000 ..2000 or even 3000 complain they shure do something paypan can not desapear like that and live all costumer in an limbo
Login to Me Too

I just called up the customer service. The automated message which I get in return is that the service is unavailable due to covid-19.

Login to Me Too

Bvs2110
Back in October I purchased something for $67.96. I saw that PayPal added $207.36 to the charge and it was charged to my credit card. I contacted the company I bought the item from and they said they correctly charged me and it was PayPal charging the extra money. I contacted PayPal and they were too slow so I contacted my credit card and showed proof that the charge was inaccurate. My credit card made sure I didn’t pay the money and the dispute was solved. Fast forward to February, I got a message saying that I owed $207 from the charge back and they took money from my account. So they charged me $207 incorrectly and I stopped them the first time and now they took the money and I can’t do anything and when I reached out through messages they said I owed it because it was a chargeback. That’s crazy. They wrongfully charged me to begin with, I blocked it and then they agreed that was right and ended up taking the money anyway. If my card did charge them back, would they have just paid themselves anyway. They literally stole from me and I have no way to speak to a real representative. PayPal SUCKS.
Login to Me Too

MsMarie0515
New Community Member
I'm waiting on my taxes, they should have hit last week. I've been trying to call paypal for two or three days now. They are still closed? Seriously? So what, they just withholding funds now? Seems illegal
Login to Me Too

Stalco

PayPal is Closed - No Customer Service.
Paypal is completely lost and broken.

I recently had a case, where an individual used my service.
Paypal put my account to -$xxx.xx

They refused to relinquish information so that I may contact the police and other legal entities for credit card fraud.
Paypal is also demanding I pay the negative balance out, essentially putting me double loss.

I have no love for paypal at this moment.
I think they don't care anymore. We are just numbers that give them a % cut of our transfers.

I am now an hard core advocator for cashapp.
Straight in, straight out, no service fee.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.