PayPal is accomplice in fraud activity with Zhou <removed>

vtonyz
Contributor
Contributor

This seller Zhou <removed>, https://www.gainment.top/ is a fraud. They advertise something and I ordered it and 30 seconds later when I saw it is from China (mother of all frauds) I tried to cancel it but it was too late, I was told by PayPal since it was already shipped (within 30 seconds) I could not cancel it. I got a tracking number and for the $60.68 that I was charged I received 3 masks (value at $1.00). I have tried multiple times to dispute this but PayPal keeps siding with the seller. I will close my account with PayPal. They are aiding and abetting a fraud company.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Mleonic1
New Community Member

I have a similar problem with item shipped from this seller but was under impression it was from a seller in the US. Their response is China post says it was delivered but I never received the item. No one can prove someone in the US delivered at my door step. Paypal is siding with this fraudulent seller after dispute, totally ridiculous. I have never had a problem like this after years of having a pay pal account. If they don't resolve soon I will cancel my PayPal account out of principal.

Login to Me Too

Crystaldaw
New Community Member

I purchased some product from this company at I've recently received after a month and the dimension of product advertised was not what I received trying to get a refund now they are saying that they can't find my order

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.