PayPal bans Covid positive patients now?

chiron888
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,
I am writing about my Personal PayPal account which has been permanently limited by PayPal, PayPal limited my account on 15-03-2021 and asked for several identity documents which I submitted, PayPal further asked for the transaction history and supplier information. I provided all the necessary information, I was covid positive during this time and was in quarantine so the goods were being directly shipped by my supplier to the customers, in other words, I was doing drop shipping, so I provided the information to PayPal accordingly. My supplier is actually my family business located in other country.

PayPal accepted the documents but kept the account limited linking it with my business PayPal which was temporarily frozen by a court order – although court ordered to limit the business account only and allowed to use PayPal other than that particular account. (I can provide proof of court order)

However, on 06-04-2021 I received an email from PayPal stating that my account has been permanently limited with the reason as following, “we decided to permanently limit your account as there was a change in your business model or your business model was considered risky. This could be due to how and when items or services were sold and delivered and your inventory management.”

So it seems that due to the drop shipping I was doing temporarily because I and my family was Covid positive and in quarantine, PayPal will permanently ban my account due to this? Everyone knows about this pandemic, how does paypal expect that I could personally ship all the goods being in quarantine?
I was going through very hard times due to the covid, my elder brother couldn’t survive during this time and PayPal decides to ban me permanently snatching all my business and personal income?

How is this justified? I can provide my covid positive report and anything else PayPal requires.
Please let me know if this can be resolved in any way.

Regards

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.