PayPal Pre-Approve forms for my gambling application

NS88
Contributor
Contributor

I have one mobile application, where I need to add PayPal as a payment gateway.

My application basically about selling the different cards where seller sell his/her card and buyer can buy those cards.

To purchase or cards, seller will create event and provide some empty slots and buyer buy the slots but they never know which slots has a which card hidden, its only reveal when seller do the live streaming and reveal the card.

So it's all about your luck or chance.

I have read the articles that if you need to integrate PayPal in your Mobile application, for such a application I required pre-approval from the PayPal, but right now I am not able to figure it out how do send pre approval request to them?

is that anyone have idea?

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @NS88,

Thank you for your post! I'm happy to help you with getting in contact with the team that reviews for pre-approval. If you click Legal at the bottom of the PayPal website and then go to the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy link, there's information about what is allowed, not allowed, and what requires pre-approval. There is also a link there to the Sales team, which would need to be contacted for pre-approval questions.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

playagaingg
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @PayPal_Olivia!

The link you mentioned in the pre-approval policy page does not exist anymore/when you click the contact sales link, it takes you to a broken page. Is there another way we could go about contacting sales to get the pre-approval process started? Thanks!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @playagaingg,

Thank you for making your first post in the Community Forum, and welcome! 

I'm sorry to hear that the link in the Acceptable Use Policy does not work for you. In researching the reason why, I looked at the PayPal landing page for your country, and it seems that the functionality available in Anguilla appears to be for sending only. The capabilities of a PayPal account vary from one country to another. In countries where receiving payments is not supported, there would be no ability to contact Sales or integrate PayPal into your mobile application.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

playagaingg
Contributor
Contributor

Oh shoot, this is actually supposed to be a US account I am not sure why it is set to that. So if I change it, the link should work?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @playagaingg,

Thank you for your reply. It is not possible to change the country in which an account is registered. If you live in the US, you can and should close the current account and open one in the US, but if you do not live in the US, it would be important to only have an account registered in the country in which you actually reside.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

TknsGG

@PayPal_Olivia  Hi Olivia,

I have tried to contact acceptable use policy email many times as this is the email I am referred to when trying to get pre-approval, and it has been 5 months with no response to multiple emails. The emails have not even been opened as I have read receipts with my email provider. Is there a better way to get pre-approval for a specific use-case for things that need pre-approval? Could REALLY use your help here as it seems a lot of other people never get responses either. 

The platform is already finished and ready to go, we just need the green light from paypal. We have used other merchants in the past and have a high volume of annual sales but want to solely use paypal going forward and would love a way to get this process moving. 

Thank you so much in advance

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @TknsGG,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community! In looking at the Acceptable Use Policy, the column for Contact Information in the Approval table shows that you should be reaching out to the sales team, and there's a link for that. Have you checked in with the sales team? I'm looking at the US Acceptable Use Policy page, but if you're in a different country, please let me know which and I will confirm the directions within that country to see if they differ.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

TknsGG

Hi @PayPal_Olivia ,

Thanks for the response. I believe the business account is in the United States, as it should be. I have tried filling the form for sales to contact me from the link you mentioned, but it has been awhile and still no reach out.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @TknsGG,

Have you tried the phone number listed there? That may yield a much faster response.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.