Your account access is permanently limited

Baryar
New Community Member

After a review, we've decided to permanently limit your account due to potential risk. You’ll not be able to conduct any further business using PayPal.
paypal.png

Please any one tell me about this?

Now what i Do?

I have already submit necessary documents and information.

Login to Me Too
234 REPLIES 234

PayPal_JonK

Hello @KingofGuam and everyone else, 

Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear your account has been permanently limited. I can certainly understand how concerning and / or confusing this situation must be. When a temporary limitation is placed, you'll normally receive an email with as much information as is available regarding PayPal's decision to limit access to your account and how to resolve it. If PayPal has parted ways with your account, there may only be certain information that is able to be shared regarding the limitation. If the information in the email you've received is not clear, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams for further clarification. However, please keep in mind the decision to permanently limit an account is not normally one that can be reversed. 

I wish you all the best going forward, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

SmellyN
Just had my account that I've been using for about 20 years locked out. How is this legal, they're basically keeping a big payment I've just received and I'm unable to withdraw it? Never had any issues with my account before.
Login to Me Too

MagnaRob
Contributor
Contributor
What about if it’s sudden without warning? I just got permanently limited. Even if it’s a simple mistake and I’m willing to have the money refunded or even PayPal keep it will they not resolve it?
Login to Me Too

gerson555
Contributor
Contributor
hello, you got your money back after the 180 days, hello you got your money back after 180 days
Login to Me Too

jp1978
Contributor
Contributor
can u send me that email address please?
Login to Me Too

lmyalung

mine to was permanantly banned for no reason.. i believe the reason was for no activity in the last 2-3 years althought i sold couple of items on ebay after that my account was idle.. didn't know that they would randomly banned paypal users for no reason if i did then i would have use it once or twice a month.. i couldn't find any reason they would permanently limit my account though aside from no activity from the last 1-2 years.. thats okay lol i haven't used it in years why now.. not my lose anyway lol.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

aldoob
Contributor
Contributor

Well, it's just a scam. They block not own money in their pocket and profit from it. For six months, probably, in total it turns out well. PayPal is just scammers, nothing else. 

Login to Me Too

Temp20230415r
New Community Member
The same thing just happened to me! I had my PayPal account for 8-9 years and out of nowhere I received this! Not one transaction fits what they are accusing me of! They are accusing me of selling sexual things and I have no idea why they think this is being done! My entire transaction history has NOTHING to do with sex! I’ve been a user for years and it sucks they do things like this to loyal customers! I think they need a lawsuit for wrongful accusations! Those types of accusations are disgusting and 100% false on my end!
Login to Me Too

VeyselGultepe

My account is limited today. And there is no warning also. Is there anyone solve this problem? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.