Partial Refund By Flannels UK

MohammedShah
New Community Member

My order that I placed with flannels was returned within the returns time frame, I didnt want items I changed my mind. I received an email confirmation by flannels confirming they have received my return, but for some weird reason gave me a partial refund for £274 when the entire order was £472.99

I refused their partial refund and later that evening PayPal wanted to know if anything was wrong with the items. I said nothing was wrong with items however the website wasn't clear on the materials used for making of the clothes I had ordered. Within 10 mins I received an email back with dispute closed in favour of seller. 

it was 3.15 am in the morning and I know for a fact no human was reviewing this claim, it must have been done by a bot. if it had been done by a human then I would've been able to speak to somebody at  3.15 from the accounts team. but that was not the case

I now have an issue since I returned the goods back to flannels and they have confirmed receiving it, why was my dispute closed in sellers favour and what happens to the goods I sent back I rightfully own these pieces of clothing.  I was better off taking a partial refund though I have every right not to. Paypal needs to give me a full refund. anybody know what I can do to get this money back now.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MohammedShah 

Paypal covers you for items ''significantly'' other than as described.

They do not unfortunately cover you for buyer remorse or 'changed mind'.

You yourself confirmed that there was nothing wrong with the items so you were not covered under buyer protection.

Anything else you need to sort out with the merchant directly.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Joy

Hi @MohammedShah,

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

I'm sorry to hear that your case was closed after you sent the items back. If you returned an item before opening a PayPal case and you have not received a refund, I suggest appealing the case and changing the reason code on the dispute to 'Credit Not Processed'. You will need to contact our Customer Support and have an agent do this for you. 

You will be asked to supply an email or notification from the merchant that states you are owed a refund, so please make sure you have that information before speaking to the agent.

I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.