Paddle.Com

P4J

I had a paypal charge from Paddle.com for 34.95 last night. This morning, I received a pair of ping pong paddles and 3 balls in an Amazon envelope... I did not order this and there is no record of it on my amazon orders... WTF!?!?!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Med_B13
New Community Member

I had an issue with Paddle.com when I purchased a month of Nordvpn, I canceled it on nordvpn website but I still got the autopurchase a month after...

I had to watch paypal auto pay and there was paddle.com auto payment... I don't know if you already still paying them but if yes, 

1- Go in Activity

2- Click on the Paddle.com transaction

3- Click on the blue link "Manage Paddle.com Market Limited payments "

4- There's a line called "Statut" with "Activate" and "Cancel", click cancel

if I'm not wrong it should be okay after 🙂

Login to Me Too

GreySun2
New Community Member

In my case, I was able to link the charge to an annual subscription to AdGuard. It doesn't help the consumer when the biller doesn't reference the company I'm doing business with. This is poor communications. 

Login to Me Too

RLDuke
New Community Member

I had a false charge. I cannot believe pay pal is allowing this.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @RLDuke,

Thank you for the post and welcome to our community forum!

I am sorry to know about the unauthorized/unrecognized charge. Some transactions may appear unfamiliar but are legitimate and authorized. I would recommend you check your pre-approved billing agreement payments. This charge could be from a service you might have signed up for in the past. If the transaction has already been completed you can request a refund on the transaction. If the merchant refuses your request, report it right away. To check and cancel your pre-approved billing agreements and to report the charges, I would recommend you follow the details in this help center article.

I hope this helps,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Temp20230111E
Contributor
Contributor

For me it was for a piece of IObit software.

On paddle.com support pages I found a link to paddle.net and chatted with Kino (automated service), after answering a few simple questions like email used, date of transaction & amount charged I found out exactly what the charge was for.

If only this info was provided on paypal under the purchase details like all my other subscriptions/one off payments. "Your total is $xx.xx/year" is NOT sufficient info.

I also sent paddle an email with my feedback on this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.