Package Sent and Received by customer without Payment being Sent

emilysuee22
New Community Member

I sent an invoice to a customer which she did not pay. Something happened and my husband mis-read something and sent the package on accident somehow from a old invoice. The customer told me she did receive this package but has yet to pay the invoice even though she has promised to pay it. I would have never sent this package without payment first.

I cannot open a case because this case is not connected to a paid invoice that is the correct invoice I need payment for if that makes sense. Thanks 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@emilysuee22 

Only buyers can open disputes. This was an error on your end. PayPal cannot force buyer to pay you. PayPal has tools for you to use to collect money (money requests/invoices), send payment/invoice reminders but PayPal don’t collect debts for no one but PayPal. When you noticed the error, you could have intercepted the shipment asap. You can send the buyer to debt collectors or small claims court if it’s a modestly significant amount.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.