PLEASE HELP ACCOUNT IS LIMITED

krisgarcia15
Contributor
Contributor
I received an email that my account is limited. I have no idea how it happened and what was the exact reason for it. How do I resolve it? What happens to my paypal payment plans if my account is limited? PLEASE HELP!!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @krisgarcia15,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I'm so sorry to hear that you're experiencing account limitation. It's never a good situation.

While an account is limited, all new transaction activity ceases. That would include any new payments in an existing billing agreement or subscription with a merchant. Any past transactions that involved a PayPal credit product such as Pay in 4, Pay in 3, PayPal Credit, etc, would still require the scheduled payments to be made, and any auto drafts would still go through to pay that balance.

Any information that can be shared regarding the cause of the limitation would have been available in the email or secure message you should have received regarding the limitation. If there are steps to complete in the Resolution Center, please complete those at the earliest possible time to prevent any interruption in any billing agreement payments.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.