Order plus International Limited

aura5333
New Community Member

This company is a fraud, they don’t send the items they show, they advertise different items and send very inferior items then they want to settle for half value, claiming they paid shipping, they offer free shipping and then they want the cost of shipping. The amount of shipping is more value than the product. It’s a fraud company and should be banned from pay pal.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@aura5333 

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
41 REPLIES 41
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@aura5333 

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

simonhor
Contributor
Contributor

Since this company : Orderplus international Limited using different seller's name on Facebook to do the same spam to get the profit for the activity,

I think Paypal should take action to protect their customers to force the seller to provide full refund with the return cost. 

Login to Me Too

Smokes-Wife
Contributor
Contributor
I simply agree. Especially, since PayPal was designed to "protect" the customer's from transactions like this.
Login to Me Too

Coot10
Contributor
Contributor
I would love it if pay pal could get our money back from this company.report them to the BBB so they can't advertiser any more or put up a red alert on them.if someone starts to open their website.
Login to Me Too

Aznana
Contributor
Contributor
If they are overseas, would they still be listed in BBB?
Login to Me Too

marco2112
Contributor
Contributor

do not blame pay pal. they do a great job in protection.   this fake company stays ahead using different pay pal accounts  and different e mails .  pay pal does refund this scam to you.  they have been great to me at doing so.  

Login to Me Too

sayer7
New Community Member

I agree pay pal should flag them

Login to Me Too

Chantal21
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I have placed 2 orders and just realize it is a fraud. Please help me solve this to credit my card one sandals was 59,25$ and the 89,??$ can you credit my card? Thank you for your help
Login to Me Too

cheemers
Contributor
Contributor
The company replies on PayPal with automated responses that are acceptable to PayPal’s Ai reading programs. You’ll get nowhere with PayPal. The fraud /scene is too complex for PayPal where any human assistant is not authorized to refund $$s paid! Contact your credit card company With full documentation of the transaction including Marketing pictures and what was actually received and everything you have discovered about this fraudulent company and dispute charges. They will reverse them.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.