Order plus International Limited

aura5333
New Community Member

This company is a fraud, they don’t send the items they show, they advertise different items and send very inferior items then they want to settle for half value, claiming they paid shipping, they offer free shipping and then they want the cost of shipping. The amount of shipping is more value than the product. It’s a fraud company and should be banned from pay pal.

Login to Me Too
41 REPLIES 41

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mikfarr 

In the event of a dispute you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you buy from that seller / item / country.

Paypal state this >>
PayPal is not obliged to reimburse you for any costs that you incur to comply with any of PayPal’s requests for cooperation for the purpose of resolving the problem (including, without limitation, costs that you incur to return a SNAD item to the Payment Recipient or another party as PayPal requests), although sometimes it may reimburse these costs.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction.
https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/what-is-return-shipping-on-us-and-how-do-i-activate-it-fa...

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

cheemers
Contributor
Contributor

Best to go directly to your Bank Account for dispute.  PayPal is bot driven and this company's bots are programmed to give the responses favorable to them.  Contact a PayPal representative directly and describe the problem.  This company is fraudulent and hiding beneath a cyber world robot communication shield.  This needs real human being's eyes and minds on the situation to get corrected. 

Login to Me Too

MY-Canuck
Contributor
Contributor
Do you know that unless you specifically talk to a PayPal agent, all your disputes are handled by bots? Hence there is a protocol. You dispute. PayPal advises seller. Seller responds (they probably have bots too) PayPal then responds to you. You gather info.. send to PayPal And it goes back and forth. The only human element is you. It's not entirely PayPal's fault as they probably have tens of thousands of transactions disputes from both buyer and seller.. it's just that Orderplus and many other companies like them know exactly how to respond so that the PayPal bot reacts to their favour.. Speak to an agent. Contact your creditcard. Do these instead.
Kudos appreciated..
Remember if anything seems to good to be true, chances are it is!
Login to Me Too

Waterloord
Contributor
Contributor
Hey can you re-upload the images or tell me what you said to them to get your refund. I have a feeling PayPal are going to cover up for them
Login to Me Too

Francesco62
Contributor
Contributor

I had exactly the same type of problem. What I'm wondering is how a serious company like Paypal can give space and allow the use of its services to a company that defrauds consumers

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Francesco62 

If they get enough complaints then they act against these China sites BUT its easy enough for them to just swap names and start over as we have seen on this forum. One company had 4 different names in about 3 months.

The best idea is to review / research your sites before you buy.......

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

borissa
Contributor
Contributor

I had the sampe problem and Orderplus International asked me to close the case with PayPal and then they would do the refund.
Paypal is acting as if they never had any problems with this company.

Magali

Login to Me Too

borissa
Contributor
Contributor

Finally Paypal supported my request and I got a partial refund that was fine with me.

Login to Me Too

Michelle702
Contributor
Contributor

I have the solution if you paid via PayPal Credit. 

Call Synchrony Bank at[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]  Have the transaction date, total charge and dispute # ready.

They will go after the company and credit your account in the meantime. 

BOOM!

Login to Me Too

marco2112

I just got taken by this scam. BUT.  wright direct to pay pal and they will refund your money as they are aware of it.  seems the faker is constantly using different email address for pay pal account ( making it hard to track)...seems the scammer is highjacking  web site ads and then when you order it goes direct to this pay pal account   no return address and you can not return to web site . 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.