Opiuy

Yardman1
Contributor
Contributor
Why is it PayPal sides with the seller if all they have to do is show tracking info I was supposed to get a toolbox I got an envelope they gave PayPal tracking info on the envelope not the toolbox that I didn't get never use PayPal again
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Yardman1 

Did you open a dispute for item not received OR item received but not as described?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Yardman1
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I did open a dispute PayPal sided with seller
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Yardman1 

I didn't ask if you opened a dispute. I asked you WHICH dispute you opened.

Nevermind guess you don't want more information.  

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Yardman1
Contributor
Contributor
Didn't receive
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Yardman1 

Then you would have lost any dispute for non receipt of item as the seller sent you something trackable.

You should have opened a dispute for item received but not as described ie an envelope instead of a toolbox?

Your best bet is to contact customer services and state you have now received the item but it was not what you ordered and ask for either a refund OR to open up a second claim for the correct dispute type.

Activate the below link in case you have to return the item at Paypals request (or the correct one for your country as this is the U.S link).

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.