Omnyex Ecommerce DMCC

Davidmoise
Contributor
Contributor

my to i have been charged 39.99£ and i dont know why pls help

on the 16-02-2020 what hell is going on paypal only close the case this is not right

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Davidmoise 

It's an authorized payment from billing agreement to pay so you or someone may have signed up for some kind of trial of some online service or bought a digital product such as game keys and forgot to cancel. Cross reference the date of transaction with your email receipts and search for anything £39.99 to find out what it is. And then contact the merchant to cancel and request a refund. No guarantees though if the seller refuses and you forgot about it, its on you unless buying game keys is not your thing.

Please contact customer service to have them review the case again if you didn't make the transaction:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

Or contact via social media:

Facebook (UK): https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK

Twitter (UK): @paypalUK 

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Davidmoise 

It's an authorized payment from billing agreement to pay so you or someone may have signed up for some kind of trial of some online service or bought a digital product such as game keys and forgot to cancel. Cross reference the date of transaction with your email receipts and search for anything £39.99 to find out what it is. And then contact the merchant to cancel and request a refund. No guarantees though if the seller refuses and you forgot about it, its on you unless buying game keys is not your thing.

Please contact customer service to have them review the case again if you didn't make the transaction:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

Or contact via social media:

Facebook (UK): https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK

Twitter (UK): @paypalUK 

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Corlett7
New Community Member
I had this payment too. Its from the Web company cdkeys. Used to buy video games online
Login to Me Too

Mö1
Contributor
Contributor

i don't know if YOUR problem got resolved, or not, but here is what i did:

so, at first, i contacted this customer support from that site [removed] asking for a refund on a non-existing account that they said i have, on an order of purchase they said i did...

their answer was... "everything is fine, why do i want a refund".

so i changed my email address at paypal, and set all the three security settings, in case someone might have hacked in themselves...

then, i went to activity tab, selected this Omnyex E Commerce DMCC something, and pushed the REPORT A PROBLEM "button".

of course there i had to write in a small reason, which i did. then, paypal said, that "they are going to limit my paypal using methods (or what) for a while" (this lasted like half a day or so. maybe less, i was at work, so a i don't know)

when i got back, it was resolved:

paypal got me the full refund, which was sent back to my account in about 2-30 workday (but it is highly possible that it will be only just about 3-6 days).

but, i had to change my password again, which i was okay with.

but in case this hacker used my paypal somehow, i think i should not only change the email, but also the "informations" it is attached to (my actual banking account and master card- by telling the bank that i got hacked /or some other reason/ so i need a new one).

Also, i would advise you never to use any of those kind of sites like that "cdkeys.com"... you know, like g2a, hrk, gamivo, and others to buy things from them, since they might not be safe. so, if you have an account on any of those sites, go ahead and delete them, because they might had your informations from there.

yes, they are cheaper, and some say they have buy back guarantee, but, even with that, i have to tell you, that bigger platforms, like steam, rockstar, origin and the others ARE ABLE TO "realise" that the cd key u use from them are not "legal", as in, kind of fabricated, so they WILL erase the right to use that program, or game you got from them. how do i know? because me and my friend got busted with buying sniper elite4 like that, since then i buy from the original sites, or like epic games, gog. or, just wait for the discount-times 😄 (winter sale, christmas sale, and others, you know)

Login to Me Too

Mö1
Contributor
Contributor

oh and i forgot one more IMPORTANT thing.

every time u use paypal, when you are finished, LOG OUT IMMEDIATLY!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.