OUYI GROUP LIMITED-SCAMMER

Jmschwindt
Contributor
Contributor

UP I ordered this "battery powered chain saw", from OUYI GROUP LIMITED, after not receiving it and several requests for the item, we were sent a "tracking number", Tracking number was a fake number! We finally received this little chain-wire type thing in an envelope! We contacted seller........they said it was what we ordered! An "accessory" to their battery powered cordless chain saw! Now WHY would I order an "accessory" to something I don't own?? I ORDERED THE BATTERY POWERED CHAIN SAW THEY HAD ADVERTISED!! I opened a dispute with PAYPAL, They offered our "shipping fee"  be refunded to us! I rejected that, so then OUYI GROUP LIMITED offered a FULL refund "IF" I returned their item BACK TO AN ADDRESS IN CHINA???? the item had been shipped out of Los Angeles Calif originally!! WHY should I pay shipping back to CHINA????? This is a BAIT & SWITCH CON-COMPANY!!! DO NOT buy anything from them!!!! And paypal sides with the scammer!!! I will be closing my account with paypal as soon as I get done with this mess! Its not the money anymore! It's the principal of it!!!

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

Stan_F
Contributor
Contributor

Me too  😞

Login to Me Too

zorekmikey
Contributor
Contributor
First off cheers Mate from the US! I just received the same email message you received from PayPal. I am just as upset as you are about no protection or recourse from PayPal for this scam Company. Once I am square with getting my rebate money due to me, I am severing my relationship with this company. Very, very disappointed
Login to Me Too

Alex_Aung
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly same thing happens to me. I ordered Snow shovel from OUYI and they sent the plastic cup. Scammer.

Login to Me Too

knappbck
Contributor
Contributor

Me Too. Contact Facebook also, since they allow this scam to go through their pages. They should be able to do some help, or at the very least remove those ads.

I will be sending the PayPal file to the Minnesota Attorney General along with the information that I found the ad on Facebook. 

Login to Me Too

SMARIE73
Contributor
Contributor
I have also been scammed by these people. The company they hid behind was dragonebay.com but the paypal is ouyi. They scam you by showing an item number on the thing you believe you are buying. They give you tracking number also. They then send complete rubbish using the same item number and tracking number. The item number on the website showed gym equipment. The parcel that arrived showed the item number was woollen gloves.
Login to Me Too

Melb58
Contributor
Contributor
On January 4th, 2021 i ordered a laser etcher from OUYI Group for 23.98. I never received it nor was i able to access the tracking number they gave me
Login to Me Too

Lotzy
Contributor
Contributor

I am so disappointed with PayPal over this company. I too have been ripped off by them. I ordered folding pet stairs and received a flimsy dog lead worth 50 cents and weighed 100g in a small padded envelope. I had no idea where it came from and it didn't match what I was waiting for so thinking it was a "complimentary EBay" item, I threw it out.
This OUYI scam company offered the shipping cost back to me which I declined. I provided what I could to Paypal resolutions, then Paypal stated last week I needed to report this to my local authorities and submit a signed document that I had reported this. Why? I am in Australia. Clearly this company is not, how are my local police going to take me seriously... I mean, what the **bleep**??
I just wanted my money refunded back to me. Clearly, there are multiple complaints but Paypal need to come to the party and deal with this. I am **bleep** off no end and have completely lost faith in Paypal! I could do with MY refund right now.

Login to Me Too

zorekmikey
Contributor
Contributor
After months and months fighting this charge with PayPal and filing a complaint with the FTC, I was notified today that PayPal ruled in my favor and will refund me $26.98 for the bogus order I placed with OUYI GROUP LIMITED. Don’t give up!!!!
Login to Me Too

JUSTICE-FOR-ALL
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks.  I continued to pursue PayPal and finally had a rep ask if I would talk by phone.  After I informed her of my details and what I had found on this site, she promised to follow up and then almost immediately called back to tell me they had found this seller to be in violation of PayPal standards and thus PayPal is fefunding my $26.98.  Hopefully they will also stop this company from using PayPal for further sales.  The rep did tell me that PayPal still held some of the money that was destined for OUYI GROUP and so they would be able to keep those funds from OUYI and they would shut down OUYI from using PayPal in the future.

So I will not be canceling my PayPal account.  And I think I will look to this forum for information when I am considering buying something online to see if there are already people complaining about the seller.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.