OUYI GROUP LIMITED-SCAMMER

Jmschwindt
Contributor
Contributor

UP I ordered this "battery powered chain saw", from OUYI GROUP LIMITED, after not receiving it and several requests for the item, we were sent a "tracking number", Tracking number was a fake number! We finally received this little chain-wire type thing in an envelope! We contacted seller........they said it was what we ordered! An "accessory" to their battery powered cordless chain saw! Now WHY would I order an "accessory" to something I don't own?? I ORDERED THE BATTERY POWERED CHAIN SAW THEY HAD ADVERTISED!! I opened a dispute with PAYPAL, They offered our "shipping fee"  be refunded to us! I rejected that, so then OUYI GROUP LIMITED offered a FULL refund "IF" I returned their item BACK TO AN ADDRESS IN CHINA???? the item had been shipped out of Los Angeles Calif originally!! WHY should I pay shipping back to CHINA????? This is a BAIT & SWITCH CON-COMPANY!!! DO NOT buy anything from them!!!! And paypal sides with the scammer!!! I will be closing my account with paypal as soon as I get done with this mess! Its not the money anymore! It's the principal of it!!!

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

Rose143
Contributor
Contributor
Same exact thing for me! I got a McDonalds happy meal toy and on top of that, it took 45 days to receive!! There’s no way this thing is valued at $30! Facebook should not allow such. The ad showed a big monster truck. The box has scaled size in it. O it’s been scaled alright!
Login to Me Too

WildBill64
New Community Member
Did you see this group advertise on facebook? If so , can facebook should be responsible for letting these **bleep** clowns advertise on facebook. Facebook fact checkers are turning a blind eye to This type of conduct. Mainly because he does business with them. They got me for $70.00. Ordered a laser ingraver, never got it. My advise, Only but items made in the USA and facebook can kiss my **bleep** as well as PayPal
Login to Me Too

powen8425
Contributor
Contributor

I have reported this company to Facebook as a scaam however they are still advertising on there under different names. After doing a lot of research I have come up with a complicated and large operation using various names and addresses. The addresses are often of properties that are genuine but have nothing to do with thee company and are being used illegaly without the owner's permission. I have actually spoken to some of them. The telephone numbers given as British link you to some foreign country and calls are cut off. Email addresses are fake also.

Login to Me Too

Aclem
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing with me I believe. I ordered 2 of the monster trucks! This was over a month ago and have received nothing. The company I ordered from was Dance Writer buy I believe it is still the same company that keeps changing their name! I already have a complaint in with PayPal for another item I ordered from OUYI group back in Nov. Sadly, I know paypal will not do anything except keep letting these companies do this!!!
Login to Me Too

Rose143
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal did come through and reimburse me after Ouyi offered a partial refund of $6!!
Login to Me Too

deannan614
Contributor
Contributor

i ordered a snow shovel got somethng else20210128_101256.jpgthumbnail (1).jpg

Login to Me Too

zorekmikey
Contributor
Contributor

Yup, I received the same funnel the other day,  PayPal doesn't investigate any company that uses their platform, very sad.  It's buyer beware,  I have been fighting this Scam charge for months, and whomever is handling disputes has no idea what they are doing.  I'm sure that PP will rule favorably for the scammers and they will continue to fraud people all over the world with no repercussions.

Login to Me Too

romeobravo
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the mini laptop and got....a cheapy wired pc mouse. I should have known better. Never buying anything advertised on FB again. They are as guilty as the scammers.
Login to Me Too

Jmschwindt
Contributor
Contributor

I agree! The scammers seem to have a easy way into FACEBOOK!! Every time I get on there, I have to delete every other post due to it being advertising to sell something (or should I say trying to con MONEY out of some poor sucker!!!). And I've been taken 3 times!! Thats it!! I'd advise EVERYONE TO NOT order anything from facebook ads!!!

Login to Me Too

Chusom66
Contributor
Contributor
I have also ordered the micro laptop and got a mouse. I have pictures of every detail on the computer. They gave me 2 different tracking numbers. The second after it was already delivered. What a disappointment. I will always check into a company before ordering anything again.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.