ORDERPLUS international limited

Bouki1957
Contributor
Contributor

This company is totally fraudulent! Placed an order and never received and am still fighting 5 months later with. No support! Sent proof that a package with the tracking number was delivered to the wrong address by post office but am getting no where. 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Lly50
New Community Member

Just heard from PayPal that I’ve won my case against Orderplus International Ltd.  I ordered some clothing which arrived but didn’t fit, I wanted to return it but there were no return details or any contact details -  I couldn’t even find the website again. I opened a dispute, the only way to do it was to open it as “ item not received” then explain the situation. Orderplus offered to refund the postage (which was v expensive) and I keep the clothing. However they said they couldn’t issue a partial refund while the case was still open and repeatedly asked me to close the dispute first. I escalated the case and thanks to PayPal have just received a full refund. Good luck to anyone with a dispute, Orderplus are a complete scam.

Login to Me Too

Bouki1957
Contributor
Contributor

I have been fighting with this company since September. First the name changed from time of ordering to the time it showed up on PayPal. Then I never received any order confirmation or tracking. Upon filing a dispute with PayPal received some info but was unable to track or contact since it turned out to be in China!  Then I was offered a small refund but this was never given! I have received nothing from two good sized orders. One of the orders they claim was delivered however delivery states was delivered to wrong address. I tried to file claim but was told a small package was delivered. Story changed! This was a large order?  I have gotten no where! Any help?

Login to Me Too

Empress444
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is in on the SCAM that is why nothing is getting done! I posted evidence and PayPal took it down because they did not want anyone to see it! No rules were broken. Detectives said if they remove my post it will tell it all. There are over 29,000 complaints just on PayPal alone.

CLASS ACTION will begin! Federal Authorities are aware now! PayPal and OrderPlus are doing this together. PayPal is protecting OrderPlus!

That is why they are pretending they will help you and they do not, will not! They told me as they told everyone with a dispute. Wait until so many days, and if they do not hear from the seller, you win your case, well those days has gone by 2 folds, and still nothing. Contact your bank or Card company only. I made my bank aware and they research and seen the fraud for themselves which led to something  OrderPlus is not ready for.

Login to Me Too

myrtlemire
Contributor
Contributor

literally 400+  people have said that this company is a scam and yet PayPal still provides their payment service to them? I have been going on with this for 3 months now, I had clear evidence that they were selling counterfeit goods, selling information/personal details and false advertising. It is highly likely the fake cheap item I received was made in unethical conditions too.

Yet Paypal still closed my dispute because I missed some deadline I didn't even know was there. I haven't received any refund because of that. I am now going through my bank, but you only have 120 days from purchase to open a dispute with Visa (if you used a visa) and since I was expecting Paypal to resolve the issue I am only just within the time limit.

I realized the website I used was dodgy soon after I ordered, and tried to cancel but that didn't work. I suspected the website as they were selling such an expensive item for cheap, but seeing you could pay with Paypal I figured I was protected. PayPal knows that this company is a scam, because so many people have reported issues with them, and yet PayPal still operates with them? I wouldn't have used a site I didn't know unless I say PayPal's name. I think they have something to answer with this.

If these companies can make money from their scams, they will continue to do it and labours (sometimes children) will continue to be exploited. I am really really annoyed at the faff and losing my money, but I am really angry that there's clear fraudulent, exploitive practice happening and PayPal isn't dealing with it when they know it's a problem. Again, those companies are actually benefitting from using the Paypal name, because without it people are much less likely to use a site that doesn't offer some kind of buyer protection. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.