ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED

itech823
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone that filed a dispute for this scam gotten a resolution? I tried calling customer <Removed> but offices closed due to COVID-19 and the online link for the dispute form to fill out doesn’t work. Contacting the actual scammer has been unsuccessful too of course.

Login to Me Too
120 REPLIES 120

Val1113
This is still happening! I can't even email them! Their email peekkabo used by PayPal to pay them 10 days ago is now closed! How did you email them? Valerie
Login to Me Too

Allentam2

I just got **bleep** by this company. Paid $117 through FaceBook ad. Both FaceBook AND PayPal should be ashamed representing bogus companies that rip you off. The tops I received look nothing like what I ordered.... it even remotely. 

Login to Me Too

Cthol
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. Ordered a jacket from a different online shop that charged me from orderplus international. After a month I was offered an 80% voucher to another online shop in lieu of payment. Paypal ssays it is not covered by buyer protection when I asked for a refund.
Login to Me Too

mvp1_md
Contributor
Contributor

aka WAYRATES 

Login to Me Too

py_ana

Do not buy anything from ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIOMNITED. They do not answer any of your emails. I asked them to cancel my order and refund everything.  I bought 180$ from them and I am so regretting that I did not read any reviews first. However I will write a bad review everywhere so that people do not get fooled by the beautiful pictures on their fake website. I hope they refund my money ! 

I think PayPal should design something that people can score different websites/retailers online so that people can judge and save themselves from being victim of these abusers.

Login to Me Too

Reneeinoregon
Contributor
Contributor
Yes they are now calling themselves “Cotosen”
Login to Me Too

pamela8534
Contributor
Contributor
Have you gotten anywhere with your group complaint with PayPal?
Login to Me Too

Jax3948
Contributor
Contributor

VeganJem
Contributor
Contributor

I emailed the scammers directly and told them cancel the order, do not keep my money

or send me anything. 
Cotosen, a men's clothing site and Nora Cora, for women's clothing are a few of their sites. 

I went back and forth with them for a while. I had requested paypal to help. 
I was very fortunate to not have to pay for this. 

The cancel order button on their site doesnt work. that is a clue in itself. 

This is a horrible company that needs to be stopped. No one is happy with them. 

Login to Me Too

Msartlit
Contributor
Contributor

Thru the PayPal link I persistently contacted the seller. First time when I had not received any communication regarding my purchase, then after they said it had been shipped , and again due to long delays in shipping. When I finally received the products they were not as shown on the website and sizing was wrong, I asked for a return address so that I could return the items for refund. The company at first said I should pay to return the items and when I said I would they found other reasons why this was not feasible. It took a few months but eventually I received a full refund without returning the items. I donated the items to a clothing bank (as they would not fit anyone I know) but the material might be recycled. Unfortunately this organization has so many "digital" company names it's impossible to warn people. They steal images from legitimate clothing manufacturers and (I can't say for certain but suspect)  don't actually provide products to the majority of buyers. For people who receive products it appears the majority do not receive what they thought they were purchasing. I feel for PayPal having to deal with this company and others like it. PayPal is not a marketer, only a payment platform. It appears many buyers are seeing these items advertised on Facebook or Instagram. These are the platforms that should be responsible for who they allow to advertise on their platforms. In protest I removed myself from Facebook. My reasoning is it that META makes money from companies which dupe the buyers without any direct responsibility to the consumer. To me that is aiding and abetting criminal activity. 

Be persistent and contact Orderplus through PayPal so that PayPal can see your communications with them, don't give up until you are satisfied. Then I suggest you leave platforms like FB and IG in protest. They don't exist for our benefit, they make mega millions off advertising and don't care when people like use getting scammed! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.