ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED

itech823
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone that filed a dispute for this scam gotten a resolution? I tried calling customer <Removed> but offices closed due to COVID-19 and the online link for the dispute form to fill out doesn’t work. Contacting the actual scammer has been unsuccessful too of course.

Login to Me Too
120 REPLIES 120

kballoons
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 2 cat trees, only received 2 tiny cat poles (mushrooms they called them). Emailed seller with no response.  Ordered from an ad on Facebook, won't do that again.

Login to Me Too

Poppy2011
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 3 pairs of trousers, they have arrived much smaller than add said, silky rubbish material when supposed to be cotton trousers absolutely disgusting. 

So how do I return the goods? 

Can I get my money back? 

Jane <removed>

Login to Me Too

Luis4685
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased 3 dresses, but the size came shorter than requested.

The sender does not indicates any devoluyion procedure, nor the returning address.

Please advise,

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

PeterQuinnell

I've had these terrible polysilk trousers too!  They have just refunded my full payment after offering  [and me refusing] first $18, then $22 as compensation.  They haven't sent me the return postage money I asked for, and haven't sent their address for the return....  Definitely a scam - illegal fraud.

Login to Me Too

KittyMama47
My order arrived but the items don't fit. How do I return these items?
Login to Me Too

Val1113
Me too. No return address & their email peekkabo is closed. Order was over $100. Did you get any success? Valerie
Login to Me Too

Sherry214
Contributor
Contributor

I just rec'd order and the quality of material is terrible and the sewing is basic.  I want to return all items but there is no invoice in the package and it can with no return address.......very shady.  I emailed them to ask where to send this purchase back to.  I don't expect much from them sends like a scam just by the packaging and quality.

Login to Me Too

di37
Contributor
Contributor

there is an email address? did you get any resolution? they sent me a pr of sneakers in the wrong color

Login to Me Too

Val1113
Me too. Email peekkabo is closed. Did you get sny contact details? Valerie
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.