ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED SCAM for Bait and Switch

Dgotang
Contributor
Contributor

ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a bait and switch company.  I do not believe that they are a retail business at all.  They set up a dummy website with a product that they do NOT carry (like a phone case for underwater use).  They have you order the product at a great price.  They then send you product that is worth less than $5 and pay only a couple of dollars in china freight.  They know that you didn't get what you want.  Half of the buyers give up then (They keep $35- $7 = $28 profit).  The second half of the ripped off buyers place a dispute with Paypal.  The seller offers a refund of $21 and half accept (They keep $35 -$7 -$21 = $7 profit.  The second half or 1/4 will reject the settlement and Paypal will ask the buyer to rebox the merchandise, address the package for return, ship it and record the tracking number for approximately $25.  Most will give up and not send back the item because of the high shipping cost.  A few will go down the road and pay the $25 shipping and send it back.  After 30 days, the seller will inform Paypal that the return was never received.  The tracking number will not prove it was received and the buyer/shipper will now have to apply for an insurance claim and Paypal will close the case as successfully resolve.  The bait and switch seller will now keep the $28 profit for their fraud.  Enough complaints and they will start over and call themselves a new name and set up a new Paypal sellers account with a new product.

Login to Me Too
50 REPLIES 50

BMFS333
Ordered on May 29, 2020 Nothing received.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.