November 23 transaction: vendor name MS Garment

Tspada
New Community Member

Good morning! Just this morning that I believe is definitely fraudulent. Please assist me with canceling this purchase and giving me a refund. Info is below: Your purchase details Your Transaction ID: 0PT68530UP7473700 Merchant Transaction ID: 26B61864267526646 Purchase Date: November 23, 2021 Payment to: M.S. Garment Payment from: Tricia <removed> Invoice ID: c23035476705452.1 Shipping Address Tricia <removed> <removed>, United States Quantity: 1 Item: Moxidress Crewneck Side Split Sequin Glitter Sweater - White / L

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Jithu

Hello @Tspada,

Welcome to the community forum!

You may not be able to cancel the payment after it is initiated. If you do not receive the order within the delivery timeframe provided by the seller, you can initiate a dispute. In a dispute, you can exchange messages with the seller in your Resolution Center to try to solve the problem. If you’re unable to settle the dispute, you can escalate it to a claim. By escalating it to a claim, you’re asking PayPal to investigate and decide the outcome. A dispute will automatically close after 20 days unless it’s been escalated.

Thanks,

Jithendra

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16
Solved

PayPal_Jithu

Hello @Tspada,

Welcome to the community forum!

You may not be able to cancel the payment after it is initiated. If you do not receive the order within the delivery timeframe provided by the seller, you can initiate a dispute. In a dispute, you can exchange messages with the seller in your Resolution Center to try to solve the problem. If you’re unable to settle the dispute, you can escalate it to a claim. By escalating it to a claim, you’re asking PayPal to investigate and decide the outcome. A dispute will automatically close after 20 days unless it’s been escalated.

Thanks,

Jithendra

Login to Me Too

Hobo-MA
New Community Member

I just ordered items from lyndidress.com and the paypal customer name charged was MS Garment.  I'm curious if you ever rec'd your dress from MS Garment.  I have not rec'd my items yet and think I've been scammed.  Any input would be helpful.

Login to Me Too

Keeks19
Contributor
Contributor
Did I just get scammed too? Did you get your dress?
Login to Me Too

Kbracco1
Contributor
Contributor
I’m following. Same thing happened to me.
Login to Me Too

Keeks19
Contributor
Contributor
When did you order?
Login to Me Too

Kbracco1
Contributor
Contributor
January 7, 2022
Login to Me Too

Kbracco1
Contributor
Contributor
Update: I just received my order. Haven’t been able to view it yet (out of town) but I’ve seen pics of them (after delivery) and it seems correct. I’m just happy that I received anything!!👍🏽
Login to Me Too

Keeks19
Contributor
Contributor
Glad to hear! I’m hopeful!!
Login to Me Too

Tjhoman
New Community Member
Same thing happened to me. Ordered 2/19 and nada. I emailed. .nada.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.