Not happy with dispute results

Temp20210915
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased an item . It was supposed to arrive on 8/21 it was shipped two days after. When I got it it wasn't what I bought . Tried communicating with seller he apologized said his store send my item somewhere else. I filed a dispute the result is I have to pay shipping out of my pocket to send this back to him before Ebay will give me my money back minus shipping. This is no right . Any help I could get would be greatly appreciated
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20210915 

Sounds as if you opened an Ebay return request and not an Ebay dispute for item received but not as described OR a Paypal dispute?  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Temp20210915
Contributor
Contributor
I never said I opened up an Ebay return request. I opened up a PayPal dispute. Ebays terms were I had to send the wrong item back to seller. I have no problem with that. My problem is they want me to pay the return shipping . I don't think that is right . I've paid the shipping cost once I don't believe I should lose money for his mistake.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20210915 

And I didn't say you did ! I said it ''sounds'' as if you opened an Ebay dispute.

Only Ebay would not tell you to return an item for a refund for a PAYPAL dispute, paypal would if you opened a paypal dispute.

So maybe clarify which sites dispute you opened, only if it was a Paypal dispute then it has nothing to do with Ebay.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Duluth1
Contributor
Contributor

I have paid the return shipping been promised that I will get it included on my dispute final decision but I did  not get that where should I report that? Please advise.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.