Not described item

Mamkup
New Community Member

1Z255VX0P215168661 tracking number UPS, this moment status delivery not updated to site UPS, realy item delivered write seller, see seller message plase. I have just returned from my European vacation and will be working on supplying you with the pictures of the damaged pitcher you sent back. It is apparent you are not reading my previous emails. At this point you need to file an insurance claim because of the poor packing of the returned item. It is severely damaged. I am not returning your money. I will be sending additional pictures to show the damage and poor packaging. Keith <Removed> New message from: acampok (1,376Red Star) Your money is not going to be refunded. You did not properly package the pitcher for return mailing.. I assume you did not pay for insurance for the return on the pitcher. Keith <Removed> Please reopen my case and hepl refund money 1010$.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Donna

Hello @Mamkup,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

In this situation, the best thing to do would be to contact our Customer Care department. You can do this by going to the ‘Contact Us’ link at the bottom of every PayPal page. You will then see what contact options are available to you. 

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.