Not a question just another complaint regarding Giske Notwork Technology Co. Buyer beware

lubrico
New Community Member

Not a question just another complaint regarding Giske Notwork Technology Co. I ordered what was advertised as a thickened magic cleaning cloth 30 X 30 what I got was a piece of thin felt. They replied that i could return it but I would need to sent it back to Hong Kong. It would cost more to send it back then I paid for it. Lesson learned I will be throwing the cloth in the trash.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lubrico 

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy. The site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) but they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost often more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number. if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. Rarely company address information.
4. Great pictures of items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.
5. Fake reviews.
6. Google and you can often see previous company names as they change them once enough claims roll in and Paypal stop them using their services and start over.
7. Send fake tracking numbers to win item non receipt of item claims.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Olka2
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately I got the similar situation. One gets the impression that the chain of sellers are trying to resell low-quality goods at an doubled price and mislead buyers. Also I saw the same video advertising from other companies. 01/25/2023 I made an order from the company Speciality and received an email confirmation with the indicated price of the goods USD$29.99, shipping + USD$4.95, shipping insurance +USD$ 0.90, TOTAL: USD$35.84.
Then I received confirmation from PayPal that the amount USD$44.80 was not transferred to Speciality where I made an order, but instead transferred to Giske Network Technology Co., Limited account.
I received tracking number indicates that the item was shipped on 01/27/2023 from [removed], and tracking shows that all points of the goods were in the USA and the last 2 points were delivery to Canada and to my address. I got defective item. Several times contacted by email to seller, but they insist they sent a goods at quality condition. Then I started a dispute on Pay Pal.  
For some unknown reason, Giske Network Technology Co, Ltd recommended me to send the defective item to Hong Kong to the address of some third company [removed] and pay for the shipment for some reason I must. Why do I have to pay for the shipping of an item that a seller somewhen purchased at manufacturer in Hong Kong and now selling the goods from USA? The return conditions on the seller's website do not inform that the return should be made to Hong Kong. I would not even place an order, realizing that the return/exchange of goods to Hong Kong will be much more expensive, and it does not make sense because it significantly exceeds the cost of the product itself. The seller's advertisement says: "Please don't worry! Perfect After-sales, Returns>> Fast refund, Money-Back Guarantee", but there is nothing of this and only unreasonable extortion to return the product to Hong Kong. I've got a stress and heart attack. I guess that companies Speciality and Giske are reselling from a Hong Kong based manufacturer.
Also, the original package that came with the skirt-trousers that I received has the correct order number and my address, but the price is USD$14.00. This is indicates that seller sent a low-quality product at a price that obviously I overpaid.
A product with XL label, but in fact the product does not correspond to the measurements indicated in the size chart on sellers advertising website.  Advertisement shows a trousers-skirt made of silky fabric, which falls easily, the product is not enlightened. In fact, the fabric has static cling, is enlightened and needs to be lined. In advertising, buttons of the same color are on each product, white buttons on white trouser- skirts, green buttons on green ones, and brown buttons on brown ones. Instead I got a WHITE item with BLACK buttons. The seams are not neat and side seams are tightened, the product is not quality.
I escalated the case and I don't know when the end. Pay Pal should stop scammers! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.